North Eastern Railway is hiring: Apply for 133 Apprentice posts
Candidates may apply to the posts in a prescribed format on or before November 30
North Eastern Railway has released a notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Apprentices. The candidates may apply to the posts in a prescribed format on or before November 30.
Total posts: 133
Name of the post:
Post wise vacancy details:
- Fitter: 46
- Welder (Gas and Electric): 21
- Electrician: 23
- Carpenter: 30
- Painter (General): 28
- Machinist: 5
The candidates should clear the class 10 examinations from a recognised board.
The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 24 years. However, the reserved category candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per the notification.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a personal intervew
How to apply:
- Visit the official website, www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Fill the application form as per the notification
- Send the application form to "Office of the main factory manager/ personnel Mechanical Factory/ North Eastern Railway/ Gorakhpur- 273012."
The last date to receive the application is November 30.